1.4.0 with LDAP Add-on error on application start

Hello,

When I am trying to start an application with LDAP Add-on I get the following error:

2022-10-31 10:43:49.362 ERROR 20464 --- [           main] o.s.b.d.LoggingFailureAnalysisReporter   : 

APPLICATION FAILED TO START

Description:

Parameter 0 of method setAuthenticationManager in io.jmix.securityui.authentication.LoginScreenSupport required a bean of type 'org.springframework.security.authentication.AuthenticationManager' that could not be found.

Action:

Consider defining a bean of type 'org.springframework.security.authentication.AuthenticationManager' in your configuration.

Task :bootRun FAILED

Without the LDAP Add-on it is OK.

Thank you in advance,
Ilias

Hi,

Do you mean that you create a new application, add LDAP add-on there, configure LDAP settings and after that you cannot start the app?

Could you please share the sample project where the error appears?

Hello,

I realized that the error appears when LDAP add-on is installed but property jmix.ldap.enabled=false.
When jmix.ldap.enabled=true it starts successfully.

Thank you,
Ilias

LDAP addon disables standard security configuration. If you disable the LDAP then either enable standard security by settings the application property:

jmix.security.use-standard-security-configuration=true

or provide your own security configuration that registers an AuthentiactionManager bean.

1 Like