CUBA JMIX transition

Hi,

I am a CUBA suscribed developer. Recently I reprogrammed our operations software to run on CUBA. Once finished a couple of months later JMIX was released. I am planning/considering to do the same for our accounting software, in order to explore potential synergies between both systems. This time however I would use JMIX then I presume it will certainly have better support.

I have had a quick view of JMIX and looks pretty similar to CUBA, which leads me to think that a reprogramming of my current CUBA solution wouldn’t be so effort intensive. Am I right? Any thoughts please?

Also I would like to know if I need to pay two subscriptions, one for CUBA and another one for JMIX to benefit from the IDE facilities on both platforms.

Thanks for your insights and regards.

Carlos Conti.

Hi,
The next Jmix 1.1 release will help with an automated procedure of migrating the CUBA 7.2 project to Jmix:

CUBA and Jmix share the same subscriptions. A CUBA subscription for Studio or the commercial add-on will also work for the Jmix Studio or for the Jmix commercial add-on, and visa versa.

Hi Alex,
thanks for your answer. The point is that in JmixStudio I am not finding easily the way to login in my subscription plan, in the same way I use to do in CUBAStudio. I expected to find such an option in the upper-right area of the screen, such as I find in CubaStudio, but seems to be nothing there, as in the rest of the ide.

How can I loggin to my susbscription plan in JmixStudio?

Regards,

Carlos Conti.

It’s in the Jmix tool window: Subscription :: Jmix Documentation

Got it! thanks Konstantin!
Regards,
Carlos.