Jmix 2.0 release candidate

Noticed that sending parameters from the menu, the value becomes null. Then when checking the xml code menu, I found it has been removed during migration to V2.0

I have put the parameters back into the menu

But when I checked in XML, I see it is “red” which indicates, not working, right?

this is called urlQueryParameters now

1 Like

Will the Demos be updated to Flow UI with the 2.0 release? In particular the UI components Sampler

3 Likes

Yes, the first version will appear this week.

4 Likes

Amazing news!

Hi, Mortoza

It seems that Studio didn’t fully complete migration process. This <queryParameters> tags should be updated by migrator. Could you please attach idea.log file?

How to set concrate User with REST API?

Please send configuration example without external resurse as in documentation https://oauthdebugger.com/.

Hi Alex
Please find attacehed the log file.
idea 3.log.zip (372.7 KB)

Thank you

Unfortunately, the log provided doesn’t contain records related to the migration process. It starts from June 27, and based on this thread, it seems that the migration was performed around June 22.

We have added some logging to the migration process. Could you please install the latest Jmix 2.0.NIGHTLY1193-231 plugin and run the migration process from Jmix 1.5 to 2.0 again for your project? Afterwards, please provide us with the fresh idea.log file.

If installing the latest plugin and running the migration again is not possible, please attach the entire log folder of your IDE or at least all idea.*.log files.

Additionally, please note that the Jmix plugin is not compatible with Idea 2023.2 EAP and has not been tested on this version.

Hi Alex
Actually, I used Intellij 2023.1 for migration and only moved to 2023.2 EAP later because my subsequent changes to my code were not effective even after clearing the cache, which is a different issue though.

as requested, I have migrated my composite project to Jmix 2.0 after updating the nightly update of the plug-in as suggested.
idea.log.zip (704.7 KB)