BPM Issue with the REST API and Authentication

Hi Everyone.

I work with jmix BPM so my requirements are:

• Form Validation like checking on some data before submitting the form and all these checks should be not only on my database but also on (HTTP) Rest API calls from another service because I working on a project that will be a service from microservices project so how can I do that.

• The BPM processes that I will create I need to use as rest API as I know the flowable has built-in rest API so how can I use it (I tried to access the endpoints that are available on the flowable API but it returns authentication errors) I have tried to send the base64 username and password like this (username:password) but not working so I also tried to use the client id and the secret with basic authentication didn’t work so I have tried to use bearer token and all this not working.

• all this I couldn’t find any solution on chatGPT or jmix documentation so I really need help

Hi,

Form Validation like checking on some data before submitting the form and all these checks should be not only on my database but also on (HTTP) Rest API calls from another service because I working on a project that will be a service from microservices project so how can I do that.

Sorry, I didn’t understand this. Could you please explain in more details? What forms do you mean?

As for BPM REST endpoints, they were discussed in this section.