Cannot resolve configuration property 'jmix.rest.anonymous-url-patterns'

Hi all

I was wondering, why swagger-ui is not able to open the customized yaml. It is a matter of authorization. That way I found out, that the application.properties setting “jmix.rest.anonymous-url-patterns = jmix.rest.anonymous-url-patterns = /rest/docs/*” does not seem to work anymore respectively does not exist anymore (can’t be resolved).

I am using Jmix version: 1.5.5 and Jmix Studio plugin version: 2.1.3-233.

thx for your help,

Michael Lutz

Hi,

the jmix.rest.anonymous-url-patterns does exist and is used in the io.jmix.rest.security.impl.RestAuthorizedUrlsProvider#getAnonymousUrlPatterns method.

Could you please describe your problem in more detail? A demo project that reproduces the issue is appreciated.

Reagrds,
Gleb

Hi Gleb, thx for your reply.

Below screenshot explains my problem.

anonymus path jmix

The application.property “jmix.rest.anonymous-url-patterns” obviously vanished (see screenshot below).
anonymus path jmix not existing

Thanks for your help.

best regards,

Michael

IDE suggests only properties defined in the Properties classes (the one with @ConfigurationProperties annotation), but application properties can be loaded by name in any place. As I mentioned earlier, jmix.rest.anonymous-url-patterns does exist and is used in the io.jmix.rest.security.impl.RestAuthorizedUrlsProvider#getAnonymousUrlPatterns method. Below it’s implementation:

@Component("rest_RestAuthorizedUrlsProvider")
public class RestAuthorizedUrlsProvider implements AuthorizedUrlsProvider {

@Override
    public Collection<String> getAnonymousUrlPatterns() {
        List<String> urlPatterns = jmixModules.getPropertyValues("jmix.rest.anonymous-url-patterns");
        return urlPatterns.stream()
                .flatMap(s -> urlPatternSplitter.splitToList(s).stream())
                .collect(Collectors.toList());
    }
}

Gleb

Thank you Gleb! I admit that I am still confused and unfortunately have not the time to dive deep into it. The sample provided throws a lot of errors at first glance.

Is there any reason for having those application properties listed in the documentation and sample but actually not implemented? Don’t get me wrong but JMIX (I love it!!!) arguments with “low code” approaches. But very often it has to have a deep understanding of Java spring to understand samples.

Best regards,

Michael

Hi,

Thank you for your idea, I’ve created a GitHub issue.

Regards,
Gleb