Cant start newly created app

Hi there
I just started playing with jmix 1.02 . I created a new project and set mysql as datasource . then without any extra configuration I ran the app . but there was plenty of problems with liquidbase:
Caused by: liquibase.exception.LiquibaseException: liquibase.exception.MigrationFailedException: Migration failed for change set io/jmix/securitydata/liquibase/changelog/001-security-data.xml::1::security-data:

Caused by: liquibase.exception.DatabaseException: Table ‘sec_resource_role’ already exists [Failed SQL: (1050) CREATE TABLE jmix02.SEC_RESOURCE_ROLE (ID char(36) NOT NULL, VERSION INT DEFAULT 1 NOT NULL, CREATE_TS datetime NULL, CREATED_BY VARCHAR(50) NULL, UPDATE_TS datetime NULL, UPDATED_BY VARCHAR(50) NULL, DELETE_TS datetime NULL, DELETED_BY VARCHAR(50) NULL, NAME VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, CODE VARCHAR(255) NOT NULL, CHILD_ROLES LONGTEXT NULL, SYS_TENANT_ID VARCHAR(255) NULL, CONSTRAINT PK_SEC_RESOURCE_ROLE PRIMARY KEY (ID))]

Caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Table ‘sec_resource_role’ already exists

Thanks

Hi.
Could you please provide more information about your problem? Which version of the Studio plugin do you use? Please share product version section information from the Welcome screen with us.

Maybe you set up an additional data store or add an existing database to the project? Or maybe you create some roles in the project? If it is possible, could you share a project to help us investigate the problem?

Regards,
Natalia

Hi Natalia
Jmix version 1.0.2
Jmix Studio plugin version : 1.0.2.211
Intellij :2021.1 Ultimate Edition

I change main data store to mysql . I even can provide you anydesk session .if you need it, please drop me an email.

Thanks