DataGrid Multiselect

Hi,

In 2.2.1 Version when you log in with a user and enter the ListView of any entity there are times that the multiselect in dataGrid disappears and is disabled, but you log out with the user and log back in, the multiselect option appears and is available.

I don’t know if it could be a bug that occurs when logging in, but it’s not the first time it’s happened to me.

Thanks.

Hi,

1. multiselect in dataGrid disappears and is disabled - do you mean that the first column with checkboxes disappears?
  2. Does this problem occur all the time or just occasionally?
  3. Does this happen in different browsers or just in a specific one?
  4. Are there any error messages in the application log or in the browser console when you face the issue?

Hi,

1. Exactly, When you log on with a user and enter to an Entity view in datagrid the checkboxes disappears.

2. Occasionally , When you log out and log back in, the checkboxes appear.

3. This happen in different browsers.(Google Chrome and Microsoft edge).

4. No message appears in the aplication log, not in the browser console.

From what I have verified, it has not only happened to me with the multiselect, it has also been with other components that are in the application.

Thanks.

I have never heard of this problem. I’m afraid if we don’t have a reproducible scenario there’s not much we can do. It may be a rare Vaadin problem and there is a chance that future patch releases will fix it.