Development Bundle is running every startup

Every time I start my project I get the message listed below and PNPM compiles and reinstalls the libraries even though I don’t make any changes to the frontend.

So a start process can take 5-7 minutes even though I have deactivated opmizing in Vaadin.

This happened with the last update. (2.1.2)

I have deleted the cache and tried to clean and rebuild the project but without success.

Checking if a development mode bundle build is needed
21:02:27.476 [main] INFO  c.v.f.s.f.BundleValidationUtil - Detected new or changed theme components CSS files
 - generated\jar-resources\themes\jmix-lumo\components\vaadin-form-layout.css

Detected new or changed theme components CSS files
 - generated\jar-resources\themes\jmix-lumo\components\vaadin-form-layout.css

21:02:27.476 [main] INFO  c.v.f.s.f.BundleValidationUtil - Detected removed theme components CSS files
 - generated/jar-resources/themes/jmix-lumo/components/vaadin-form-layout.css

Detected removed theme components CSS files
 - generated/jar-resources/themes/jmix-lumo/components/vaadin-form-layout.css

21:02:27.476 [main] INFO  c.v.f.s.f.BundleValidationUtil - A development mode bundle build is needed
A development mode bundle build is needed
21:02:27.529 [ForkJoinPool.commonPool-worker-1] INFO  c.v.f.s.frontend.TaskUpdatePackages - Running `pnpm install` to resolve and optionally download frontend dependencies. This may take a moment, please stand by...

Best Regards
Jan

Hi,

This is a Vaadin bug (see GitHub issue) which seems to affect only Windows machines. The very next feature release (Jmix 2.2) will include fix from Vaadin.

Regards,
Gleb

Hello Gleb,

thanks for your answer, I have downgraded for now and hope that the fix will be released soon :slight_smile:

Best Regards
Jan