Error with Rest API on JMIX version 1.4+

Hello,
we are trying to rise verison of our application from 1.3.2 to 1.5.1, but we are faccing an error with getting data from REST service. Before update, everything works fine.
Now, I still get token from /{appName}/oauth/token correctly, but then, I am trying to get data from entity through /{appName}/rest/entities/{entityName}/search and using generated token, but I get error:
**HTTP/1.1 401 WWW-Authenticate: Bearer error=“invalid_token”, error_description=“An error occurred while attempting to decode the Jwt: Invalid JWT serialization: Missing dot delimiter(s)”, error_uri="https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6750#section-3.1"

We are using OpenID to authorize users, but there was no change since we first implemented it.

Thank you for your help
Pavel

Hi,

Did you use our OpenID Connect add-on or wrote your own configuration for OIDC?

Hi,
we are using your add-on.

Did you consider using the OpenID provider for issuing tokens as described in the documentation? In this case you will need to remove the io.jmix.security:jmix-security-oauth2-starter and use another URL for getting tokens.

For us, it will be much better, if there still would be a chance to get token from our app instead of using OpenID provider for it. Would it be possible to still use our old way, or with update of JMIX plugin, we need to prepare for changing this token logic?

Try setting the following application property:

jmix.oidc.use-default-jwt-configuration=false

Thank you, that works perfectly :slight_smile:

Finally, we can update JMIX from 1.3 to 1.5