ExcelExport and pagination Issue

Hi,

I have a browse screen, in which, I have a dataGrid tag to display data and a pagination tag to paginate the data. I also have a excelExport action.

Now from here my problem starts. ExcelExport action only allows to download records of the current page. All the records should be downloaded from page 1 to page N.

Is it possible ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Vikrant!

In Jmix Framework 1.5.0 version, the ability to download all dataGrid pages via excelExport became available!

More informations you can find in the issue.

Regards,
Dmitriy

Sorry for the late reply.

The solution you suggested is working. But there is one problem which I am not able to figure out.

Consider, I have a browse screen display records with 20 rows per page. I have 5 pages. Now when I am on page 1, and I click download and select All Rows, then it downloads all the records from 1st page to last page.

But now if I am on 2nd or 3rd page and click download and select All Rows, then at that time it skips the records of previous pages and starts the download from the current page to the last page.

What I want is that, when I select all rows, it shouldn’t matter which page I am on. It should download from 1st page to last page always.

Is there a solution or a work around for this ?

Thanks in advance.