EntityComboBox must to know what entity to work with, so you have to define either metaClass or dataContainer. The same is applicable for the Default UI.
Currently, there is no TabSheet component included into Jmix Flow UI module. The Tabs component is a Vaadin component that only… switches tabs.
In my jmix default UI project screen, i am using entitycombobox to select the entity record and then some process based on that record. Use of entitycombobox as in code works in default ui -
I have more than 50,000 records in one table, based on the entitycombobox, i am filtering the table to show in tree component. This screen works in cuba as well as jmix.
I am just experimenting Flow UI with night build (In future planning to shift to it as it is coming to shape very fast (based on nightly build)). I understand it is under development.
How can i define metaclass. This code gives error -