Hikari can't find DriverClassName for Secondary Database Configuration

Hello,

I want to add secondary database in scheduler. I have created new Additional Data Store

I am getting following exception:

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name ‘OAuth2AuthorizationServerConfiguration’: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field ‘tokenStore’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name ‘sec_TokenStore’ defined in class path resource [io/jmix/autoconfigure/securityoauth2/SecurityOAuth2AutoConfiguration$JdbcTokenStoreConfiguration.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through method ‘tokenStore’ parameter 0; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘dataSource’ defined in com.mobicule.mcollectsettlementnew.McollectsettlementnewApplication: Bean instantiation via factory method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [javax.sql.DataSource]: Factory method ‘dataSource’ threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to load driver class com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver in either of HikariConfig class loader or Thread context classloader

Hi, Vishal!

Could you give us with more information about problem. Could you send us steps for reproducing the problem or zip archive with project?

Thanks in advance!