Hi all,
I am using customizing helium theme for my Jmix application. However, I want to apply small size to all visual components- as a result I am using jmix.ui.theme.sizes = small in the application.properties.
I can see that there is no change in the size- the entire screen is as large as ever.
I want to be able to display small-size visual estate for all my users- at the moment, I am trying to resize my browser zoom % to a small value.
Hi Roman,
Thanks, the small size works for me. However, i am still looking for something smaller- maybe tiny. The screen is still a bit big even with small preset. Do ypu have idea of how to get smaller screen size without need to zoom in the browser zoom %?
You can globally change the value of $v-unit-size--small SCSS variable to something smaller. For instance, Vaadin has $v-unit-size--tiny which is calculated by: