Is JMix stable enough for new Project?

Is JMix stable enough for me to start using on a new Project ? I am already using Cuba version for my projects but was wondering when would be a good time to start using JMix. I am seeing posts in the forums where users were reporting small glitches in JMix. Maybe I have it wrong ?

Also,
I tried creating a new Jmix project but seeing v 0.9.1 as the latest stable. Is there something I am missing ?

Of course, Jmix is not as stable as Cuba 7.2. That’s understandable.

Is it possible to start a new project on Jmix? In my opinion, this depends on the complexity of the project, the set of functions of the project.
If you look at the basic set of application features, then Jmix looks quite stable.

You still need to understand what addons you need. So far, not all addons have migrated to Jmix. Some are still in the “RC” phase.

So we haven’t started migrating our old projects to Jmix yet.

But two weeks ago, a new project began immediately on Jmix.
At the start of the addons in the project, only Search, Data Tools, Entity Inspector, Multitenancy.
So far, one problem has been serious noticed - this is the long term habit of Cuba and Cuba-Studio. :slight_smile:

I tried creating a new Jmix project but seeing v 0.9.1 as the latest stable. Is there something I am missing ?

Install the Jmix 1.1.1 plugin. Then the Jmix 1.1 platform will be available.

1 Like