The release 1.2 of the Jmix framework and Studio is out! The framework is available in our artifact repositories, Jmix Studio plugin is ready for update in your IntelliJ IDEA.
This release contains the following new features:
- Business Calendar add-on provides API and UI for working with business days and hours.
- Notifications add-on enables sending notification to users via various message channels.
- Quartz enables managing Quartz jobs via user interface.
- Application Settings provides a simple API and UI to work with mutable values of different types stored in database.
- OpenID Connect add-on enables easy integration with OIDC providers for external authentication and SSO.
- Support for composite projects in Studio, which enables developing multiple add-ons and applications as a single IDE project.
- Studio Code Snippets palette improves discoverability of the framework APIs and lowers the entry barrier.
- The Studio JPQL designer allows you to visually define JPQL queries for loading entities and scalar values from the database.
Please see what’s new for upgrade instructions and the list of new features and backwards incompatible changes.
The documentation now shows information about version 1.2 by default. You can switch to the previous version 1.1 using the selection controls at the bottom left corner or in the page header.
We’re looking forward to your feedback!