Jmix 1.5 release candidate

Hi,
About the long loading time for Flow UI Server artifacts:
Can you cancel the download or is it impossible?
Workaround for this problem is publishing 2 special jmix artifacts to your maven local repository and add mavenLocal() repository in your build.gradle file.

Flow UI Server required artifacts:

1. jmix/jmix-flowui/flowui-kit at master · jmix-framework/jmix · GitHub
  2. jmix/jmix-flowui/flowui-devserver at master · jmix-framework/jmix · GitHub

Do you have similar problems with loading project templates?

Hi Mikhail
Thanks for the guidance. I left my computer on overnight and found the same one this morning.

I can load the CUBA project in the same IDE but when I try to load the FlowUI project, the indexing progress keeps on and after some time the computer becomes frozen.

Let me try as suggested but I am not sure of the steps. Do you want me to download files from those two links and mark the use of the local repository? I don’t see the option to download it!

Note that, I could quickly manage to update the plugin before the IDE starts indexing and loading flowUI but the problem is still there.

I have uninstalled the latest nightly version of the plugin and then installed manually the previous version to overcome the problem.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Tomcat deployment problem

Hi,
Could you attach please all the idea logs and thread dumps (just archive the logs folder)?

Note:
You can find this stuff if you click in your IntelliJ IDEA “Help → Show logs in finder (explorer)”
Also see: Directories used by the IDE | IntelliJ IDEA Documentation

Hi Mikhail
Please find attached the IDEA log file as requested.
idea 3.log.zip (911.8 KB)

1 Like

Thank you so much, your logs were very helpful to solve the problem. The possible location that caused the problem has been fixed.

Hi, Mortoza

Could you please check latest NIGHTLY build to be sure the problem has gone?
It is not available in jmix_nighlty repository yet, so please download and install it manually
https://plugins.jetbrains.com/files/14340/302030/jmix-studio.zip

Thank you

Hi
I got this:

And my IDE froze (using platform v 1.5).

Can not use nexus.jmix.io repository.
List of Jmix versions is empty.

Empty_Jmix_versions_list

Hi Serg,

Try using the default global.repo.jmix.io repository.
Release 1.5.0 will be available if you use the latest nightly build of Jmix Studio.

Hi

So you get this IDE hanging problem back?
Do you have it for all Jmix projects? If not, for what kind of projects does the problem reproduce? Flow UI or Classic UI, large composite project, etc.

Please attach all logs and thread dumps.
Archive can be created via Help → Collect Logs and Diagnostic Data.
Your previous attachment contains only idea.log file, not thread dumbs, etc.

Thank you

I used nightly build of Jmix Studio at Friday and there was no 1.5.0.
Just upgraded to current nightly and now I see it.
Thank a lot

Hi @gaslov
Yes, and then I had to go back again to the previous version of the studio. I am only working on a FLowUI composite project, so no idea if it will have the same problem in a single project. and It is fairly a large composite project having 22 add-ons projects! I would share it with you happily but that’s a large file, 20MB after the zip.

Hi Mortoza,
Analyzing your project would help us to diagnose the problem. Could you please share it on Google Drive and send us a link in a private message (to me or directly to @gaslov)?

Hi Konstantin
Sure, anytime. I have uploaded it to google drive and shared it with you.

Hi Alexander
As I already had Konstantin’s google email address, I have shared it with him, I hope you can collect it from Konstantin.

regards
Mortoza

1 Like

10 posts were split to a new topic: Multitenancy add-on with FlowUI

Any way to put the add components and the inspector back to their original positions?
and for some reasons @autowired annotation shows red lines on controllers. they are fine on services for some reason. application works fine though.

No, it’s impossible. Could you please explain why you don’t like the new layout in this topic: Newest version of Studio is a terrible step backwards IMO? I think it’s about the same problem and it would be great to have the discussion in one place.

It’s a false warning from IntelliJ Ultimate, you can just ignore or disable it. We’ll think what we can do with it.