Jmix 2.2 released

Hi everyone,

The new feature release 2.2 of the Jmix framework and Studio is out! The framework is available in our artifact repositories, Jmix Studio plugin is ready for update in your IntelliJ IDEA.

New and noteworthy features in this release include:

• Charts add-on
  • Maps add-on improvements
  • Improvements in BPM: hot deploy, new features in the process form wizard
  • RichTextEditor component
  • Main menu filtering
  • Horizontal main menu
  • DataGrid improvements: handling of double-clicks, grid column visibility control, column header filter state in the URL
  • Collection properties in Generic Filter
  • Studio premium features are now free for small projects with up to 10 entities and roles!

See what’s new for upgrade instructions and the full list of new features and backwards incompatible changes.

The documentation now shows information about version 2.2 by default. You can switch to previous versions using the selection controls at the bottom left corner or in the page header.

We’re looking forward to your feedback!

10 Likes

happens when I create a new project. jmix 2.1 works fine… I have latest everything.
Help please

Replied in your other topic:

The RichTextEditor is not showcased in the UI sampler? or maybe I missed it

Hi!

This sample has not yet been implemented. I created a task: RichTextEditor samples · Issue #30 · jmix-framework/jmix-ui-samples-2 · GitHub

Best regards,
Dmitriy

1 Like

Hi Marc!

I’m glad to announce that the sample is already available: RichTextEditor :: Jmix UI Samples

Regards,
Dmitriy

1 Like