JMIX BPM TRIAL how I can get trial license key for BPM

HI,

how I can get trial license key for BPM?

best regards, Roman

Hi,
Press Get trial button on this page when having your project opened in the IDE:

Hi
When the trial license expires, can I still maintain/change the non-BPM screen of my application in IDE?

Yes, the IDE should work fine, but you will not be able to run your application with the expired trial add-on artifacts (JAR files).

Hi Konstantin
Very clear. Now how about I get my license for BPM for the development period only? Will this BPM jar file allow non-BPM screen modifications in the IDE, unlike an expired trial license?

Hi Mortoza,

If you have the BPM add-on in your project, you will need Enterprise license for development of any part of this project. But of course it’s not needed for runtime - your application just includes the BPM JARs and works indefinitely (if the add-on is not from trial package).

Thank you for clarifying. I have a composite project where different add-ons are in different levels of development stages. As a result, If I subscribe and continue to maintain the Enterprise license throughout the project life, it will be an expense element of the project. Is there any way I can build an add-on that will use the BPM add-on and continue to use that BPM add-on in my project without modifying it while still other addons are in development mode? Alternatively, you had the perpetual license for the specific addon, do you still have it?

Hi Mortoza,

From the licensing perspective there is no difference in how you include the BPM add-on in your project - you are still a developer who uses the add-on in the project, so the license is required.

My colleague will contact you regarding the possibility of a perpetual license.

Regards,
Konstantin