JPA, SQL listing page issue

We created one project on JMIX version 2.2 and upgraded it to 2.3.1. Our project uses both Mongo and SQL databases.

The issue we are facing is that data in SQL DB Based listing page is not loading for the first time when we log in, but when we log in navigate to a Mongo-based listing and then go to SQL based Listing page data loads.

Note, on local not happening only on deployed version.

Hello @anish.kumar1 ,

It is difficult to understand the cause of the problem. Tell us in more detail, how did you implement integration with MongoDB, did you use the DataSource interface?

Please provide a test project with a description of the problem.

Regards,
Nikita

Hello @shchienko
We are implementing DataStore and StoreDescriptor interface, by creating a custom datastore for our MongoDB.

@Component("myDbMongoStoreDescriptor")
public class ProductsMongoStoreDescriptor implements StoreDescriptor {

@Override
   public String getBeanName() {
       return "myDbMongoDataStore";
   }

@Override
   public boolean isJpa() {
       return true;
   }
}
@Component("myDbMongoDataStore")
@Scope(BeanDefinition.SCOPE_PROTOTYPE)
public class CustomMyDbMongoDataStore implements DataStore {

protected final List<DataStoreEventListener> listeners = new ArrayList<>();

public static final String LOAD_TX_PREFIX = "JpaDataStore-load-";
    public static final String SAVE_TX_PREFIX = "JpaDataStore-save-";

I have given the Mongo base implementation for our Mongo DB integration and will provide the code file reference if needed.
But my main concern is related to mySQL where default implementation of datastore not changed for mySQL, the listing page of my mySql based listing is not loading for the first time when we are logging but when we are navigating from mongo based listing to mySql based listing, dataloads.

I hope you understood my issue.
Thank You…