Liquidbase keeps crashing

Liquidbase keeps giving me issues, is there a way to NOT use liquidbase

Caused by: liquibase.exception.LockException: Could not acquire change log lock.  Currently locked by R2 (192.168.1.65) since 6/22/21, 4:18 PM

Caused by: liquibase.exception.LockException: Could not acquire change log lock.  Currently locked by R2 (192.168.1.65) since 6/22/21, 4:18 PM

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'processEngine': FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is org.flowable.common.engine.api.FlowableException: Error initialising dmn data model

Hi.

You can disable the automatic execution of Liquibase database migration scripts on the application start by setting jmix.liquibase.enabled application property to false.

Could you please share the minimal reproducing scenario along with generated changelogs so we will try to investigate the problem?

Regards,
Natalia

1 Like

thank you or your help!

Natalia the same thing happened to me. I could not relate this error to anything I did. I just changed the width of a TabSheet and that was it. Another thing I noticed was that the calendar lost its caption property.

Could you please create a new topic with a more detailed description of your problem? Attach logs with the exceptions and some scenarios for reproducing the problem if possible.

Regards,
Natalia

1 Like