Hello
I created a custom add-on and made it a jar file.
Then I added that jar file in another project.
Jar file has two entities: Widget and Template.
Tables are created in the database.
Now when I run this project I get MetaClass not found MetaClass not found for class com.company.gridcomponent.entity.Widget exception.
Should I add these entities to the metaClass and how?
When I build this project, the following exception occurs:
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name ‘entityManagerFactory’ defined in class path resource [io/jmix/autoconfigure/eclipselink/EclipselinkAutoConfiguration.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through method ‘entityManagerFactory’ parameter 1; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name ‘eclipselink_JmixEclipseLinkJpaVendorAdapter’ defined in URL [jar:file:/home/developer/.gradle/caches/modules-2/files-2.1/io.jmix.data/jmix-eclipselink/1.5.2/c8adfa0cb6c826c000eac514eacba2038e1f27a/jmix-eclipselink-1.5.2.jar!/io/jmix/eclipselink/impl/support/JmixEclipseLinkJpaVendorAdapter.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor parameter 2; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name ‘eclipselink_JmixEclipseLinkSessionEventListener’: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through field ‘metadata’; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name ‘core_Metadata’ defined in URL [jar:file:/home/developer/.gradle/caches/modules-2/files-2.1/io.jmix.core/jmix-core/1.5.2/7c6ff7846c06e5862d2277e1be60655cd4c1bb6f/jmix-core-1.5.2.jar!/io/jmix/core/impl/MetadataImpl.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor parameter 0; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name ‘core_MetadataLoader’ defined in URL [jar:file:/home/developer/.gradle/caches/modules-2/files-2.1/io.jmix.core/jmix-core/1.5.2/7c6ff7846c06e5862d2277e1be60655cd4c1bb6f/jmix-core-1.5.2.jar!/io/jmix/core/impl/MetadataLoader.class]: Bean instantiation via constructor failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [io.jmix.core.impl.MetadataLoader]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: MetaClass not found for class com.company.gridstackcomponent.entity.Widget