Hi guys, can you please elaborate on future of jmix now in light of what’s going on with RU enterprise sphere / Sber, sanctions etc…? No politics, pure practical discussion. This topic needs to be addressed and wider community deserves to know
We have delivered couple of projects on cuba/jmix. Jmix was, until recently, at the very top of the list of possible stacks for a major business application that we are about to deliver. We must clear and address couple of corporate governance questions:
- Sberbank - what exactly is Haulmont’s connection to Sber - 100% subsidiary / control/non-control stake?
- Github - what will be your strategy should MS/Github disconnect sanctioned bodies/projects from their services, will there be a public repo with source code of all components? Will you be accepting pull-requests? Who will be in control?
- Team - Do you consider moving the core jmix team out of RU and/or somehow severing ties with sanctioned entities?
- Your commitment to opensource - will all (core and non-core) components remain opensource and will you be working with global community
- Continuity - is there anything you might elaborate on your commitment to the roadmap and future of jmix?