yes, I did.
After installing the new 1.03 version and the actual plugin,
I see a change.
The project has 2 languages, en and de.
When I set a datetime format for the second one,
now it saves it to the message _de file.
But not for the first one, the en.
After adding it manually to the message_en file,
it is also visible in the GUI.
So, for me it works now, directly adding it to the files.
But, trying to change the dateformat in the descriptor does still not work for me.
column id=“logCreatedOn” dateFormat=“MM” caption=“test”/>
In the GUI I can see the test caption, but whatever I try for the dateFormat,
it is not shown/used in the screen at runtime.