Runtime error in Dashboards add-on

Hi,
I have installed the Dashboard add-on (1.4.0-RC1) in a jmix application that is migrated from cuba. The jmix version is 1.3.5. I have also created a custom theme and added the following dependency in build.gradle:
themes ‘io.jmix.dashboards:jmix-dashboards-ui’

When I am trying to create a new dashboard in the app, I am getting the following error message:

You can also check the exception log at the attached file.

Thanks,
George
jmix-dashboard-log.txt (13.0 KB)

Hi,
I am wondering if there exists any sample jmix application (1.4) that includes the dashboard add-on. I have updated my app in the latest version but I am getting the same error again. Should the custom theme have a specific name in order to be working properly with the dashboard add-on? I have followed the instructions that are mentioned in the documentation but it seems that something is missing.

I am in the middle of a project migration from cuba into jmix and I am struggling with this runtime error.

Thanks,
George

Hi @papageor ,

Please, check a descriptor of your dashboard widget fragment.
Based on attached logs, it seems that there is a fieldWidth parameter usage in some widget descriptor but a value for fieldWidth is not assigned in this descriptor.

Regards,
Maria.

Hi Maria,
I am not using any fieldWidth parameter in the application. It seems that the error has to do with the fact that the project is migrated from Cuba and there is possibly a conflict. When I create a new jmix app the dashboard add-on is working properly.

Thanks,
George

@papageor

Please attach a project in which the problem exists.

Regards,
Maria.