Superset dashboard only auto refresh when "titleVisible" is true

Hi,

I am trying the superset addon, its working well so far. I am facing three challenges thou

1. Dashboard only auto refresh when titleVisible=“true”, when set to false it does not auto refresh.
  2. How do i turn off the auto refresh notification when titleVisible is true.
  3. How do i turn off the Chart tile hover pop up and disable clicking.

Lastly, any example of how i can style the dashboard and charts

Example 2
Example 1

Thanks

Hello!

Could you clarify what version of Superset do you use?

1-2) I tried to reproduce with 4.0.1 version like in guide here: Getting Started with Superset :: Jmix Documentation but I did not see a notification. Not sure, but probably by “refresh” it means getting new guest token for this dashboard. In this case, new guest token will be fetch every 5 minutes as configured in Superset GUEST_TOKEN_JWT_EXP_SECONDS property.

3 ) I guess it can be configured by role permissions that is assign to Superset user. It is better to check Superset docs and tutorials.

You can customize CSS for specific dashboard. When you edit a dashboard there is “Edit CSS” button in the settings. Unfortunately Superset does not provide full template for customizing dashboard, so you should check the DOM elements and CSS class names in dev-tools. In the example below, the Title has a green color.

Hi,

I am using Superset 4.0.1, i also followed the Jmix docs. So the auto refresh settings is done in the superset app its self, its the interval for updating chart data.

So when you set the auto refresh interval it will also show in the Jmix application.

Today1
Today 2
Today 3

So the auto refresh settings is done in the superset app its self, its the interval for updating chart data.

Thank you, I reproduced the case 1), but it seems the Superset’s issue. I’ve found similar one in their GitHub: auto-refresh not working in standalone mode · Issue #25970 · apache/superset · GitHub

1. How do i turn off the auto refresh notification when titleVisible is true.

You can try to hide it by CSS as suggested here: Make possible to disable the annoying "This dashboard is currently force refreshing" message · apache/superset · Discussion #18451 · GitHub

#toast-presenter {
    display: none;
    visibility: hidden;
}