Temporarily disable enhanced entity functionality (FlowUI)

I have a custom binder implementation for a datagrid (for inline editing) implemented. There is a problem with the EditorSaveEvent though, as the entity - when a property is changed - fires some change event that will propagate through the instances (DataCommunicator, DataProvider, …) and ultimately fill fire an EditorCloseEvent and set the entity in the EditorSaveEvent to null.

This whole logic at this place is completely unnecessary, so my question is: Is there a way to temporarily disable the enhanced entity functionality for this entity? A simple bean - as is seen in the actual source code would suffice in this case. The entity just needs to be able to be passed to the datamanger in the EditorSaveEvent.

I figured it is the data context component that is sending the interfering events. It’s a bit hacky, but I managed to solve it by removing all property change listeners from the entity. Maybe I will try to subclass the DataContext and add some type of ignore listeners functionality there.

There is a muting flag already: disableListeners. It’s not in the interface, but it’s protected and can be used in an extension.

Thanks @krivopustov, yes, I will probably use that.