I am facing a strange issue. I am trying to add Vaadin FullCalendar add-on in one of sub-project but Gradle skips https://maven.vaadin.com/vaadin-addons while searching for this add-on.
I am still unable to find out what’s issue with mine. Tried everything from invalidating cache to restarting machine. I hope my declarations of repo and dependency are in right Gradle file. I have put them in
Are you working with a composite project? admin is an add-on inside this project, right?
If so, then try to add the following instruction to the admin.gradle
Same behaviour in this application. I created a new composite app and your method worked in this new app. I migrated this project from 2.2.3 → 2.3.0 → 2.3.1, may be something broke in the process, although I didn’t find any difference in Gradle build files which could be causing this problem.
For now, I would create new app and migrate my code to that one.
One small observation to look into though, some gradle.build of some (not all) sub-projects still had “classpath ‘io.jmix.gradle:jmix-gradle-plugin:2.3.0’” even after migrating to 2.3.1.