Unable to Re generate Database

I had trouble regenerating the database due to an error in the liquidbase changelog. We solved it by deleting the changelog files alltogether and deleting the database separately in navicat.

Deleting the changelog solved the issues that stopped me from regenerating the database. So we Regenerated the database, Updated it and regenerated the database scripts.

On intelliJ this went on without an issue, but when we checked the database, we noticed it did not regenerate all tables. Only the system tables appear.

Jmix is not allowing me to rebuild the database, Is there a way to fix this? it had been working previously without issues

Hi.
Could you please clarify the steps:
First, you recreate the database, then you generate the changelog and after the generation, you run the update?

Did the generated changelog contain scripts with all your entities?

yes:
Recreate the database

then I Generate the Changelog:

And it does contain all the entities:

then I update:
it says it is synched

all I get is the main system tables on the DB

I have no errors and no warnings.
Any suggestions here are welcome

Quick update:
To make sure it was not a local error I restarted everything, Laptop, server, and deleted the entire database manually for Jmix to rebuild it.

Now It created quite a few more tables than before, but none of the Entities I created manually.

Hi I just wanted to update you on this issue,
the problem was that we deleted some files along with the changelog, specifically the changelog and the 010-init-user

we regained them form other projects and it rebuild everything propperly