Update dependencies jquery-file-upload from 9.22.0 to at least 10.32.0

Because of a security-related issue, I need to update org.webjars.bower jquery-file-upload to the latest version (as specified in the title).

My project is in the 1.3 version, I tried to migrate it to 1.5.4 but the dependency version doesn’t change. Please advise,

Hello!

I’ve created an issue to update version, thank you.

See Update jquery-fileupload JS library · Issue #2452 · jmix-framework/jmix · GitHub

In the meantime, is there a way to disable or remove this library because we don’t use this function but it gets in the way of production release?

You can exclude dependency in build.gradle:

configurations.all {
    exclude group: "org.webjars.bower", module: "jquery-file-upload"
}

Pay attention, all screens in application (including system screens) that contain fileUpload, fileStorageUpload or fileMultiUpload fields will crash the application and user will have to open new browser tab with application.

ah, we need the resource and row roles export and import functions :frowning: Will it be updated in the next release, I saw the tag in the Github is 1.6? When will it be released?

There is no specific date for 1.5 or 1.6 releases. Each release waits until enough changes will be collected.

I moved issue to 1.5 release. If version updating does not bring breaking changes, it will be released in 1.5 bugfix.

1 Like