What will be the exact Step to work with REST API

I am facing issue to communicate with REST API.
As per the API Documentation, all REST API are secured, to access REST API you should passed token. So following are the configuration what I did.

spring.security.oauth2.authorizationserver.client.myclient.registration.client-id=gmnefgaomb
spring.security.oauth2.authorizationserver.client.myclient.registration.client-secret={noop}PyPTvNanEY
spring.security.oauth2.authorizationserver.client.myclient.registration.authorization-grant-types=client_credentials,password,external
spring.security.oauth2.authorizationserver.client.myclient.registration.client-authentication_methods=client_secret_basic
spring.security.oauth2.authorizationserver.client.myclient.token.access-token-format=reference

# my-client is the client id we configured previously
jmix.authserver.client.myclient.client-id = gmnefgaomb
jmix.authserver.client.myclient.resource-roles = rest-api-resource-role, rest-minimal
jmix.security.oauth2.client-authorized-grant-types=password,external

jmix.rest.client.id=gmnefgaomb
jmix.rest.client.secret={noop}PyPTvNanEY

After getting token I am trying to call authentication by username and password and also adding toke from the previous step as Header ‘Authorization’ Bearer KyxHezFzCK6dCtMaKmRrEtY6_TfHgQIoxAPLjaplWpbU-Zf-adD8y31_h0HCeVWVEIPX2P4cRvzBLohvsolZl6lfHgR2BtxRAv8UpJquU2OUuCHerxk1Gkoi_VnIYOxY

I am referring the Link

Hi,

What you are trying to achieve is a Resource Owner Grant type. It has been deprecated in OAuth 2.1 specification and is not supported by Spring Authorization Server and Jmix.

Supported grant types are described in the documentation.

Thanks @gorbunkov , I also checked the Git Hub React Frontend. Those are with Authorization code with custom login form.

I would like to have Mobile app which has own login [not custom login screen ], where jmix user login and view his own data. How do we get token to programmatically.

Please, look at this discussion.